Please download, complete and return the form linked at the bottom of this page, or use the online enrollment agreement form here to agree to the School Policy.
- Payment is due in full on the first class or first week of each month.
- A Late Fee of $10.00 is charged for tuition received after the first class or the first week of the month.
- Consistent late payment (after the 2nd time) will result in the student being dropped from the course.
- A $40.00 Returned Check charge will be billed for all returned checks.
- Tuition is NOT refundable.
- New students starting after the first week of the month are billed only for the hours booked that month. Regular monthly billing begins the following month.
- Tuition is billed for the hours booked each month, NOT by the classes attended. Books and supplies sold separately.
- 10% off on tuition booked three or more months in advance for piano and art instruction.
- 10% family discount for piano students when two or more family members attend individual piano lessons, back to back.
- A Free Class is awarded when a student you refer registers and pays for a month of classes. This is a one-time award per each new registered student.
- If a referral purchases a Discount deal (Groupon, Living Social, etc.) a one-time referral reward of 10% off a month of classes will be awarded.
- Classes are transferable to students not currently enrolled, who are age appropriate for that class. A class session may be transferred to a non-enrolled student with a 48 hour notice.
- Gift Certificates are available for both fine art classes and individual piano lessons. A great gift idea!
- When rescheduling a class a 48 hour notice is required or the class is forfeited. (Two days in advance of the class.)
- One free reschedule per month with 48 hours notice. (Two days in advance of the class.)
- EXTENUATING CIRCUMSTANCES:
One free illness reschedule per month for a contagious or serious illness contracted on the same day of class.
- After your first free rescheduled class, additional make-ups within the month are available at $10 per reschedule, at the discretion of the teacher.
- The make-up class must be attended within the 30 days. A make-up cannot be rescheduled once booked.
- No make-ups are given for no-shows or if you forget to come to class.
- No make-ups are given for make-up classes not attended.
- Please arrive on time. If you are more than 5 minutes early, please do not disturb the current class. Wait outside the classroom.
- Regardless of your arrival time, your instruction ends when the class ends.
- Please pick up your child on time. No unattended children are allowed on school property for safety reasons.
- Consistent late arrivals and pick-ups (over 3 per month) will result in the child being dropped from the course.
- Multiple cancellations (3 or more within a month, continuing for 2 months or more) for non-medical reasons will result in the student being dropped.